Thursday, September 27, 2007

4 months








Lilly went to the doctor for her 4 month check up on Tuesday. She was due for three shots, didn't like them one bit! She was okay once I could hold her!


She now is: 13lbs 5oz and 24.5 inches




Last time she got shots she was cranky and had a fever for three days, seems to be the same this time! poor little girl. Last night she was very restless, she woke up every two hours! I wasn't use to that she has been sleeping though the night for a couple months now.




We started rice cereal, for the first two days I think most of it was on her bib, now that she is a pro at it most gets into her tummy! We started peas tonight!! YUMMY!!




here are some pictures that are pretty recent! ENJOY!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Okay I have changed the comment thing so that anyone ccan do it and you do not have to be an member of google! so go at it comment on my adorable baby!