Tuesday, June 24, 2008

@ the Cabin again

Fearless Lilly! I took her to the pool last week and she walked right it. She didn't care if I was there. She just kept walking as the water got deeper and deeper. She loved when it got to the point that I had to hold her hand otherwise she would of been underwater. She would kick her feet and giggle! I couldn't get any pictures because I didn't want to risk getting the camera wet! I will have to wait till I have someone else come with that isn't busy holding a baby!


We went to the cabin this past weekend and Lilly enjoyed playing outside! We had to bring our new kitty with. Lillyann loved to hug her and kiss her. The car ride home they took a nap together!
Daddy and Lillyann
Lillyann wondering why there is a frog in the pool

Smiling for the camera

Daddy and Lilly again

Grandma Deb and Lillyann outside on the deck

Hugging Lucky

Kissing Lucky

Sleeping with Lucky in the truck

No comments: