Monday, October 6, 2008

My favorite season..





Fall! It starts the upcoming holidays.. Halloween, Thanksgiving... then Christmas!!

Halloween is about 25 days away! It is one of my favorite holidays with Lillyann! I get to dress her up and show her off. Of course I eat some of the candy she gets, because she can't eat it all! This last weekend Lillyann and I went with Grandma and Papa to Gays Mills to some Apple Orchards! We had some yummy apple cider donuts, apple slushy, and of course apples.

On the way back we stopped to get some pumpkins. We will be carving one in a couple of weeks. I wonder if Lilly will like to touch the insides of the pumpkin, or if she would rather just watch. We'll have to wait and see!

Above are the pictures from this weekend getting apples and pumpkins!

No comments: