Wednesday, July 29, 2009

pretty park pictures

We have been to two parks in two days! I am going to see if I can make it to a new park at least 3 times a week! I got this idea when I was thinking I wonder what park in our town is the best. Well today we went to Tiller park. This park is rundown and I don't think many kids play here,. But I wanted change from the park down the street so for a walk we went! I would give this park 1 out of 5 starts. It has swings and a little play structure with a slide, poll, monkey bars, and arch climber. Yeah but who cares about all that lets see the pictures!!

swinging together

Daphanie swinging, I like them in color, I think they are cool in black and white!




Lilly the monkey



The End!

1 comment:

Amanda Rabon said...

HAHA! LOVE the pics! The girls are beautiful!!