Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thoughts in Numbers

Over 27 weeks pregnant with baby number 3

So that means less than 13 weeks till we meet our new family member!

1 more day before Lilly starts gymnastics at the Y

4 teeth currently still coming in for Daphanie

1 more week till Halloween, can you guess what the girls will be?

1 more day before my next OB appointment and most likely a baby number 3 belly bump update on the blog!

36 inches measures the biggest part around my belly!

2 more days till my birthday present is here.. I can not wait to use it!

Baby number 3 has had the hiccups 2 times today, and has also tossed, turned, kicked, punched, and poked me many times!

Lilly is loving preschool, she goes 3 days a week

2 blond heads were shampooed by me this morning and smell so yummy!

2 birthdays celebrated this last week in our family!

And 2 little girls yet to be kissed goodnight!

No comments: