Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Daphanie

Little Miss Daphanie in her mommy made ruffle butt bottoms! I think it is adorable, but I am bias because I made it! I wanted to have her outfit match her party theme so I made her a matching outfit and found these cute tights that matched perfectly!
Here she is before we got to Grandma's house for the party! She was in a really good mood.
I made cupcakes to go with the polka dot theme! Also the birthday banner in polka dots!
Cute polka dot streamers, which I also made! When I made it I really didn't have any ideas where I was going to hang it. But the fan turned out to be the perfect place!


The month to month banner that was a previous post. I cut out into polka dots and tied to green ribbon!

Birthday girl sitting with her big sissy! Lilly looks so proud to be the big sister!

Got to have lunch before cake!

Having her first birthday cake! She didn't get too messy! Like any kid I think the frosting was her favorite!

Opening presents. Thank you everyone for the great gifts!
Daddy holding Daphanie

No comments: